Bunion Corrector For Men & Women
$ 17.99 USD
- The bunion corrector brace also helps maintain surgical fixation of the big toe after hallux valgus surgery. The set is recommended for men and women, for night and day, for indoor and outdoor, for hallux valgus deformity, wrong position of the big toe, overlapping toe and crooked toe.
- The products are tested by the best professionals so that you and your family can use it with effective results: - Relieves bunion pain while walking or sleeping. - Restores the natural movement of the foot. - Comfortable to wear throughout the day.
This treatment puts redness, swelling, tenderness, and pain at the base of the big toe to rest.
For the past couple of years, the only option was surgery. They were having a doctor shave off pieces, leaving you with franklin's feet. Not to mention how costly it can be and the recovery time that comes with it. Our knob bunion corrector will gently realign your big toe. Now it can be corrected at an affordable cost and requires no recovery time.
Correcting the Most Severe Cases Naturally
Our device has proven to help people even with the most severe cases of bunions. It will keep your toe properly aligned and work with your daily life, keeping your feet tight and secure. In a matter of days, you will see results questioning why you didn't start this earlier.
Easy Adjustment Customizable to how you feel
Unlike other cheap bunion correctors you have used, this is made to get results. The knob on the side keeps tension on your big toe allowing you to adjust the pressure. You can tighten or loosen it, adapting to your customizable treatment.
Don't let bunions or our corrector stop your daily life.
It's sleek and comfortable to wear for hours at a time. You can move freely, and it won't stop you from doing what you love. Keep enjoying life and get the results you are looking for.
How do I wear Charles's bunion corrector?
What's included in Charles's bunion corrector?
- 1 x Bunion Corrector (Includes Brace & Straps)
- How long do you have to wear in a day?
- It is recommended up to 3 hours per day.
- Can this product be worn inside shoes?
- It would be a tight fit, but it depends on the shoes.
- Can you walk around wearing these?
- Yes, they are comfortable to wear during any activity.
- Can you use it on the left foot?
- Yes, you can use it on either foot!
- The best way to use it: - Start using bunion corrector while sleeping or barefoot. Wear the splints for short periods of 30 minutes per day and then gradually increase the amount of time until you can wear them for a few hours a day. - In case of inflammation, apply ice to your bunions before and after using the splint. - Stop using in case of skin diseases or injuries to the affected area - Hand wash, with the straps closed. Don't use fabric softener or bleach, just air dry
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 5-10 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout